All About My Avatar

This is my avatar I made him this way because I love superheros and comics. plus I love eagles I like to watch them swoop down out of the sky down into the water and come back up with a fish in their mouth and cruise away in the air to its nest. I love fire so I chose a fire aura and fire powers. Plus I love to watch movies with sword fights, lots and lots of sword fights. If I had to choose one superpower I would totally choose being able to control fire and having wings so I could fly everywhere instead of having to drive in a car. Another reason I chose an eagle as my companion is because he could fly everywhere with me. I was going to chose a mini Japanese dragon in purple and neon green but I decided that I didn’t like it as much as the eagle. One problem about being covered in fire is that,where would I be able to stay? I mean I could douse myself out before I go inside but what fun would that be ?! One thing I would definitely add is a fireproof vest so I could protect my true identity. This is my avatar and I love it! – INDIANA JONES

P.S- If you want to see another cool avatar like this go ahead and check out jacksons blog on my class blogs list